The agenda has been announced for the Wednesday, July 11, 2012, meeting of ANC 2C. The meeting will be held at 6:30 p.m. at the Shaw Library, 1630 7th Street, NW.
Agenda items include a request for ANC support of plans for a hotel at 465 New York Avenue, NW, and a request for support for the establishment of a "forest garden" on the 400 block of P Street, NW.
The full agenda is after the jump.
(per email from ANC2C chair, Alex Padro)
- Call to Order and Roll Call
- Approval of Agenda
- PSA 308 Report: Metropolitan Police Department
- 7th and 9th Streets, NW: Request for Support for Installation of Boulevard Banners for More than 180 Days (Shaw Main Streets)
- 450 M Street, NW: Request for Support for Zoning Relief to Allow Office Use of Building (Metro TeenAIDS)
- 465 New York Avenue, NW: Request for Support for Historic Preservation Approval of Plans for New Hotel (IBG Partners)
- Parcel 42, Northeast Corner of 7th and R Streets, NW: Consideration of ANC Correspondence Regarding Presentations Made by Prospective Bidders
- Bundy Athletic Field, 400 Block of P Street, NW: Request for Support for Establishment of Forest Garden (Ecolocity)
- Consideration of Community Impact Statements for Sentencing of Convicted Criminals
- Consideration of ANC 2C Grant Requests from Nonprofits: Friends of French Street Park, Friends of Shaw Dog Park
- Other New Business
- Old Business
- Approval of Minutes of 06/06/12 Meeting
- Approval of Treasurer’s Report
- Approval of Quarterly Report
- Approval of Expenses
- Next Meeting: 09/05/12