The agenda has been announced for the Wednesday, January 2, 2013, meeting of ANC 6E. The meeting will be held at 6:30 p.m. at the Shaw Library, 1630 7th Street, NW.
This meeting is the first of the newly redistricted , which includes the majority of the Shaw neighborhood. (The rest of Shaw remains in .) The ANC 6E portion of Shaw was previously part of the former .
The former ANC 2C consisted of four commissioners representing Shaw, Mount Vernon Square, a large portion of the the East End area of downtown (including the Gallery Place/Verizon Center area) and a portion of the Mall.
The new ANC 6E consists of seven commissioners representing Shaw, Mount Vernon Square, Mount Vernon Triangle, and the area between Mount Vernon Triangle and North Capitol Street (including Sursum Corda and a small portion of the NoMa BID).
|ANC MAPS -- NEW 6E vs. OLD 2C|
The ANC 6E members are the following (links are to candidate questionnaire responses, interviews, or Facebook pages):
6E03: Frank Wiggins
6E06: Mark Dixon
6E07: Alfreda Judd
Agenda items for ANC 6E's first meeting include the election of officers and the approval of the 2013 budget.
The full agenda is after the jump.
(per email from Commissioner Alex Padro)
- Call to Order and Roll Call
- Approval of Agenda
- Election of Officers for 2013
- PSA Report: Metropolitan Police Department
- Impact of Inaugural Events on ANC 6E Residents
- Success Restaurant, 917 5th Street, NW: Request for Support for ABC License Class C for New Restaurant
- Report on December 6, 2012, ANC Chairs Meeting with Mayor Gray
- Other New Business
- Old Business
- Approval of 2013 Meeting Calendar and Locations
- Approval of Methods for Issuing Notice of Meetings
- Approval of 2013 Budget
- Approval of Participation in ANC Security Fund
- Approval of Minutes of December 5, 2012, ANC 2C Meeting
- Approval of Treasurer’s Report
- Approval of ANC 2C Quarterly Report for First Quarter FY2013
- Approval of Expenses
- Next Meeting