The agenda has been announced for the Wednesday, March 6, 2013, meeting of ANC 6E. The meeting will be held at 6:30 p.m. at the Shaw Library, 1630 7th Street, NW.
Agenda items for the meeting include a request for relief from Sunday parking restrictions in certain "No Parking" areas; a presentation by the District Department of Transportation on the New Jersey Avenue from H Street, NW, to N Street, NW (which includes converting New Jersey Avenue to two-way traffic below New York Avenue); and a presentation by the District Office of Planning on the .
The full agenda is after the jump.
(per email from Chairperson Rachelle Nigro)
- Call to Order and Roll Call
- Approval of Agenda
- PSA Report: Metropolitan Police Department, 1D and 3D
- Request for Support of Parking in the "No Parking" areas on Sundays from 7:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. in the area bounded by S Street to the north, Rhode Island Avenue to the south, 9th Street to the east, and 13th Street to the west
- Presentation by DDOT and STV Incorporated on the on New Jersey Avenue, NW, between H and N Street, NW
- Presentation by District of Columbia Office of Planning on the (ANC 6E areas affected: 6E04, 6E06, and 6E07)
- Update on the Boutique Hotel/Retail/Residential Project at 5th and I Streets, NW [see Washington Post "D.C. drops Donohoe as developer of Mount Vernon Triangle hotel"]
- Discussion of the Letter of Recommendations Requested by the Office of the Deputy Mayor of Economic Development for the 5th and I Streets, NW, Parcel
- Presentation by the DC Commissioner on Aging to Seek Volunteer Advocates in Single Member Districts
- New Business
- Old Business
- Formation of Committees
- Update on the 6E06 seat
- 2013 Budget Discussion
- Approval of Expenses
- Approval of Minutes-February 2013
- Next Meeting
ANC 6E Map and CommissionersANC 6E consists of seven commissioners representing Shaw, Mount Vernon Square, Mount Vernon Triangle, and the area between Mount Vernon Triangle and North Capitol Street (including Sursum Corda and a small portion of the NoMa BID). A map of the ANC, and the seven commissioners' Single Member Districts, is below.
|MAP OF ANC 6E|
The ANC 6E commissioners are the following (links are to candidate questionnaire responses, interviews, or Facebook pages):
6E01: , email@example.com, 202-518-3794
6E02: , firstname.lastname@example.org, 202-449-5072
6E03: Frank S. Wiggins, wigginsanc6E@gmail.com, 202-658-1560
6E04: , email@example.com, 202-670-1732, facebook.com/votenigro, Twitter: @nigroanc6e
6E05: , mmacedaANC6E05@gmail.com, 202-360-7404
6E07: Alfreda S. Judd, 202-628-6717